Welch Model 2044 “DryFast” Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps - 115V, 60Hz, 1 Phase. Two Stage PTFE Chemical Resistant Construction. .2 HP, 1.2 CFM, Max Vacuum 29.6" HgV
Used in chemical and general laboratory operation specifically designed to resist harsh vapors and gases from solvents, acids, and bases. All major parts in contact with vapor are constructed of corrosion resistant PTFE. Built for durability, reliability, long service life, chemical resistance. Known for high efficiency pumping capacity into deep vacuum.
Excellent for evaporation of solvents with atmospheric boiling points up to 110°C. Strip toluene at 35°C and DMF at 55°C.
- Oil free “dry” operation
- Chemical resistant with PTFE coating – ideal for solvent, acidic, basic vapors
- Knob tuneable vacuum control with 3 different vacuum levels
- Low maintenance requirement and cost of ownership with longer life span
- Uncontaminated pumping of gases results in cleaner samples
- Small footprint and portable
Additional motor options available.
Additional accessories available for inlet, exhaust, or application.
Complete package systems available.