Welch Model 2032 “DryFast Ultra” Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps - 115V, 60Hz, 1 Phase. Two Stage PTFE Chemical Resistant Construction. .2 HP, .9 CFM, Max Vacuum 29.85" HgV
Used in chemical and general laboratory operation specifically designed to resist harsh vapors and gases from solvents, acids, and bases. All major parts in contact with vapor are constructed of corrosion resistant PTFE. Built for durability, reliability, long service life, chemical resistance. Known for high efficiency pumping capacity into deep vacuum.
Excellent for common evaporations and solvents with atmospheric boiling points to 160°C. Strip DMF rapidly at 35°C. Strip DMSO at 55°C.
- Oil free “dry” operation
- Chemical resistant with PTFE coating – ideal for solvent, acidic, basic vapors
- Knob tuneable vacuum control with 3 different vacuum levels
- Low maintenance requirement and cost of ownership with longer life span
- Uncontaminated pumping of gases results in cleaner samples
- Small footprint and portable
Additional motor options available.
Additional accessories available for inlet, exhaust, or application.
Complete package systems available.