Welch Model 2019 Filtration Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps - 115V, 60Hz, 1 Phase. PTFE Chemical Resistant Construction. .2 HP, 1.3 CFM, Max Vacuum 24"HgV. Specialty model for vacuum filtration, degassing, and other mid range vacuum applications of 20-24"HgV.
Used in chemical and general laboratory operation specifically designed to resist vapors and gases from solvents, acids, and bases. All major parts in contact with vapor are constructed of corrosion resistant PTFE. Built for durability, reliability, long service life, chemical resistance. Known for high efficiency pumping capacity into mid range vacuum.
- Oil free “dry” operation
- Chemical resistant with PTFE coating – ideal for solvent, acidic, basic vapors
- Knob tuneable vacuum control with 3 different vacuum levels
- Low maintenance requirement and cost of ownership with longer life span
- Uncontaminated pumping of gases results in cleaner samples
- Small footprint and portable
Additional motor options available.
Additional accessories available for inlet, exhaust, or application.
Complete package systems available.