Welch ChemStar 1400N Two Stage Belt Drive Vacuum Pump - 115V, 60Hz, 1 Phase. 1/3 HP, .9 CFM
Used in chemical and general laboratory operation. Known for durability, reliability, long service life, chemical resistance.
- Low pump RPM to reduce friction and wear while minimizing temperature to lessen chemical activity.
- Large oil reservoir to dilute chemical contaminants. High contamination tolerance.
- PTFE coated surfaces, fluorocarbon gaskets and seals, nitrogen purge to cool and degas oil.
- Long service life and simple maintenance schedule.
- Designed specifically to resist and minimize effects of chemical contaminants/gases.
Additional motor options available - 230/460V, 3 Phase, XP Motors, etc.
Additional accessories available for corrosive gases.